This blog is about fashion. Not new or current or trendy! This blog is about true fashion that never goes out of style. And while you're 'purging your closet because ..."I haven't worn that in a while", think twice before you throw it out, because you might like to have that back one day!I'm Sheila and I'm on a Shoestring…budget, that is. Through this blog, I'll show you how to look FABULOUS on limited means.

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Miss Match



Wednesday was a beautiful day here in Toronto, so I thought I would try this pairing.
I bought this skirt at Anthopology years ago, but recently acquired this little Daisy crop top from Urban Plant. The shoes are Nine West from a while ago. My friend Toni-rose gave me this belt on a trade for another and I was off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment